If you would like to restore only some of your website file content to a particular point in time, you can use the Selective Restore feature. To do that, follow these steps.
1. First, pick the site you need to restore from the list of your sites.
2. Select the "Restore" tab on the top side of the page.
3. Click on the "Restore Options" button next to the backup you need.
4. Click on "Selective Restore".
5. Click the checkbox next to any files/folders that you want to restore. If you check the box next to a folder, all files and folders inside that folder will be restored. When you've selected all the content you'd like to restore, click "Next Step: Confirm Restore".
6. Please review the information on this next page as it is very important. One very important thing to note here is that if your website has a database it will not be restored during this process. This would need to be done separately. Select the option that best describes why you're requesting the restore, check the box indicating that you agree not to make any changes to your website until the restore is complete, and then click "Begin Restore".
And that's all there is to it. You will be notified when the restore is completed. If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact CodeGuard Support.